NeuroLink Saves Time:
Here are some of the ways that any Clinician Using NeuroLink Can Save Time:
Here are some of the ways that a Clinician Using NeuroGuide along with NeuroLink Can Save Even More Time:
- Reduces the time necessary for a Clinician to repeatedly sit down and discuss a long list of various Symptom/Complaint with the Patient/Client. Now the Clinician can view the Self-Assessment Results and discuss the significant Symptoms/Complaints.
- Provides an easy to read Self-Assessment with Bar Graphs.
- No need to spend time creating a Patient/Client's symptom history after treatment - let NeuroLink do it for you.
- Saves time by efficient plotting the changes in Patient/Client's symptoms over sessions.
- Saves time by instantly knowing which symptoms are improving and which are not.
- Saves time by viewing changes in symptoms using a Radar Map of symptom change.
How to find out more about NeuroGuide:
- Reduces the time necessary for the clinician to fill out the Symptom Check List inside of NeuroGuide.
- Saves time by importing the Patient/Client's Self-Assessment Symptom Index Results into NeuroGuide and then immediately creating a Neurofeedback Protocol for that patient/client on that day.
- Saves time in linking a Patient/Client's symptoms to dysregulation in Brodmann areas' nodes and connections between nodes using NeuroGuide.
Please visit www.appliedneuroscience.com
to learm more about NeuroGuide or any of NeuroGuide's various Add-On, including the Neurofeedback Add-Ons.